Welcome to Colin Hill Leasing & Finance
Upgrading or re-fitting can be an expensive task. Why not spread the cost by leasing?
We can help you grow and expand a new or established enterprise by supplying you with a selected range of equipment funded to meet your budget. Most businesses will at some stage in their business cycle need to purchase vital equipment regardless of value, this can present issues when deciding how to arrange funding.
We have access to lenders who can provide finance solutions to benefit you. This enables you to:
We provide a full range of services to meet all of your Bar and Catering requirements:
- acquire the correct equipment needed and not just what you can afford from cash reserves
- Obtain items at the right price and avoid inflation.
- generate extra profits straight away as repayments will come from your projected increase in cash flow and income
- fix your outgoings by paying the balance over a set period of time and at a fixed monthly payment
- this will not interfere with any bank borrowing facility that is there to assist with the day to day running and working capital requirements of your business
Tax benefits can be available to you, and advice should be sought from an Accountant
Finance is subject to status and normal lending terms and conditions.
For full details on how to apply simply call our hotline on 01462 659100
- You will pay Rental Payments on a monthly basis, with the First Rental Payment due on the date we accept the Lease Agreement with subsequent payments due on the same date in each following month. The First Rental Payment wil consist of an intial 3 months lease charge.
- Level of tax relief based on the main rate of corporation tax for 2015. The rate of tax will depend on your tax status and company / group structure.
- Rates for both "New Start" and "Established" businesses are Subject to Status.
- Payments by Direct Debit.
- Please note above illustrative quotes do not include any administrative fees. Administrative fees: Documentation fee of £125 + VAT payable with deposit; annual administrative fee of £35 + VAT.
- All prices are subject to VAT.