Our client took over a well-established Italian Restaurant business which was fully operational, but there had been little investment in the site in recent years.
She wished to modernise the site and transform it into a Modern Spanish Tapas Bar offering a wider selection of food whilst retaining the charm and clientele of the existing business.
What We Did:
This project shows the full range of our design and refurbishment capability.
The following services were provided:
- Complete re-design of the Front of House area
- To designed and build a new Bar on site
- The ceiling & lighting was replaced to improve the general ambience of the Front of House experience
- The Front of House was fully decorated
- The kerbside aspect was transformed with the installation of Oak Bi-Fold Doors
- Heaters were installed to provide warmth to the outside dinners
- Tables & chairs were made to order
- Existing equipment was serviced and used wherever possible
- New crockery & cutlery was supplied